If you’re writing a deeply personal story or a book about a transformational life experience, and you want to create a powerful work of art, I’d love to talk with you!
I offer a free one-hour Breakthrough Session in which we talk about your writing, get to know each other, and find out if we might like to work together.
In this session I’ll help you:
- Clarify your vision and goals, the purpose of your writing, and how your writing project relates to your work and life
- Identify the biggest challenges that keep you from writing or from doing your best work, and what you can do about them
- Outline a personalized action plan for achieving the breakthroughs you’d like and for creating your most powerful writing
After we talk, you’ll feel more clear and confident about how to move forward with your writing, and you’ll know if you and I are a good match.
I normally charge for Breakthrough Sessions, but for a limited time this session is complimentary. I love helping writers, and I want to see you move forward whether we work together or not.
Please note that I’m selective about who I work with, and I work with only a few clients at a time. I’m looking for people who are highly motivated to make progress on their writing, who value quality in writing and art, and who are committed to the writer’s journey.
If this sounds good, please schedule a free Breakthrough Session:
- Click here for the scheduling page.
- There, set your time zone.
- Choose an appointment date and time (available dates are in bold).
- Then please answer a few questions on the application form that appears. This will give me a sense of you and your writing.
Questions now? Contact me by email.
I look forward to talking with you!
What clients say about working with me
“Coaching with Darlene not only changed my writing, it changed the way I deal with food. And with other things I need to make decisions about. Parts of myself that were fragmented have come together. I feel more centered and grounded. People say to me, ‘You’re different. What did you do?’ Getting my two selves talking to each other was nothing short of phenomenal. That battle inside myself has ended and it’s showing up in other ways besides in my writing. This work has helped me on a soul level and impacts all of my life.”
~Shelley Bradford Bell, San Francisco, California
“Without Darlene’s support, my poetry book would not have been completed. I became stuck and was ready to scrap the whole project, but Darlene’s gentle encouragement and persistent support kept me going. She combines skill with empathy, an invaluable combination in a writing coach. At my book launch party, I felt as happy as I did on my wedding day!”
~Elaine Mannon, San Francisco, California
“In the coaching sessions with Darlene, I experience the ‘real me.’ This is who I am in my heart. I am amazed at how far I have come in such a short time.”
~Barb Jakary, San Francisco, California
Click here to learn more about how I work with clients.